[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Sunday, April 18th, 2010|
|last night sets
Amon Tobin - 4 Ton
Beats Antique - Battle
Yello - Till Tomorrow
Wumpscut - Rumpelkammer... See More
Depeche Mode - Stories Of Old
And One - Sexkeit
Girl and the Robot - Whole
Alizee - Limelight
10th Stage - Send My Regards To Hell
Faith and the Muse - Kodam
Holly GoLightly - Forget It
Wanda Jackson - Funnel Of Love
Snog - End Of The World
Laibaich - Anglia
Informatik - Nothing Greater
In Strict Confidence - Promised Land
In Strict Confidence - Von Hier Bis Zur Unendlichkeit
Alizee - Une Fille Difficile
Diatribe - Land's End
Collide - Black
Siouxsie - Dear Prudence
And One - Paddy Is My DJ
Beats Antique - Beauty Beats
Amon Tobin - At The End Of The Day
|Sunday, January 31st, 2010|
chance to slow down and unwind, I'm happy LJ is still here :)
Howdee to everybody!!
|Tuesday, November 17th, 2009|
|Dementia This Saturday
This Saturday with djs:
Mohawk Adam and Zufall
Doors @ 11 pm Saturday Night but we are open to 3am this weekend!
In the Fez Lounge
Every 1st and 3dr Saturday
21 and up 5.00 @ the Door
316 SW 11th, PDX
(Across from Powells Books above Buffalo Exchange)
|Wednesday, September 16th, 2009|
Devo playing 9:30 Club 2 nights......might have to come back to see that :)
|Tuesday, September 8th, 2009|
Just wanted to say this DC trip was GREAT!!!
Big thanks to pmhrh
for all their help :)
And also thanks to Christine and Danny!
It's always nice to see so many friends, it's all you all showing up that makes it a fun night!
|Tuesday, August 11th, 2009|
|Labor Day weekend DC visit
From the Spellbound team, details on the DC visit coming up :)Saturday Night - September 5th at 9pm ($10)
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, step right up!
Be the first in line to experience the excitement, the
thrills, the chills, the merry mayhem and wacky chaos
that has become known as a visit from DC's infamous
DJ Mohawk Adam!
We've lined up a special treat for you this
Labor Day Weekend...
A double dose of fun awaits with back to
back nights of Adam on the decks!
Friday Night - September 4th at 9pm ($5)
Come see Adam spin at Alter Ego!
@ Little Miss Whiskey's Golden Dollar
1104 H Street NE Washington DC
(cash only bar, ATM on site)
Mohawk Adam spins at Spellbound!
1823 L Street NW Washington, DC
Due to the overwhelming response of his last few visits,
both venues will be closed to the public for these private
parties because space will be limited! Instead of selling
tickets where you'd be subject to a surcharge, we've gone
ahead and set up a simple way for you to pre-pay for
admission and get on the list. Again, space will be limited,
and those who have pre-paid will be admitted at both
locations first. So don't wait too long!
Please go to our website:
and use the simple Paypal system to pay in advance.
(please make sure you enter your name exactly as it
appears on your ID)
Choose which night works best for you...or join us for both!
For more information about Spellbound's Alter Ego:
|Tuesday, August 4th, 2009|
Best hot sauce ever....and made in Portland to boot.
|Thursday, July 30th, 2009|
|Tuesday, July 21st, 2009|
The Damned in Portland, finally, November 1st :)
Wonder Ballroom $20
|Wednesday, July 8th, 2009|
|Saturday, June 27th, 2009|
|Friday, June 26th, 2009|
|Wednesday, June 24th, 2009|
July Free Concerts in the Parks
Dawson Park - Wednesdays, 6:30 PM (N. Stanton & Williams)
- July 15 Ocean 503 (Hard-Kicking Blues)
- July 22 Hidden Beach Recording presents Mike Phillips (Funk & Jazz)
- July 29 Grand Central Baking Company presents Linda Hornbuckle (Diva of Soul/R&B)
McCoy Park – Sundays, 6:00 PM (N. Fiske, between Trenton & Fessenden)
- July 12 Guardian Real Estate Services presents Afincando (Salsa/Latin Jazz)
- July 19 The Kirk Green Band (Smooth Jazz/Funk)
- July 26 Patrick Lamb (R&B to the Max)
Fernhill Park - Fridays, 6:30 PM (NE 37th, north of Ainsworth)
- July 10 Tony Furtado (Contemporary Americana)
- July 17 Norman Sylvester Band (Original R&B)
- July 24 Security Traders Association of Portland presents The Valiant Arms (Rock)
- July 31 Voodoo Bar-B-Q (Zydefunk)
Rose City Park – Saturdays, 6:30 PM (NE 62nd & Tillamook)
- July 18 Rose City Park Neighborhood Association presents Quartette Barbette (Seriously Fun Saxes)
- July 25 Michael Manning & the Carolina Pump Station (Original Rockabilly)
Powell Butte Nature Park – Saturdays, 7:00 PM (SE 162nd & Powell)
1/2 mile hike uphill from parking lot
- July 11 Portland Water Bureau presents Sam Bam Boo (Caribbean Calypso)
- July 18 Portland Water Bureau presents Rich Halley’s Outside Music Ensemble (Original Jazz)
Sellwood Riverfront Park - Mondays, 6:30 PM (SE Spokane at Willamette River) Hands-on art activities for children beginning at 6:00 PM
- July 6 Kevin Gordon (Singer/Songwriter Blues)
- July 13 The Garcia Birthday Band (Classic Jam Band)
- July 20 Windermere CCRG/Moreland Branch presents Conjunto Alegre (Tropical Dance Party)
- July 27 Midnight Serenaders (Vintage Jazz Vocals)
Mt Tabor Park - Tuesdays, 6:30 PM (Crater Stage, enter at SE 69th & Taylor) Hands-on art activities for children beginning at 6:00 PM
- July 7 Carrie Cunningham & the Six Shooters (Rockin’ Western Swing)
- July 14 The Stolen Sweets (’30s Swing Jazz)
- July 21 The Ty Curtis Band (Blue/Rocks)
- July 28 Warner Pacific College presents Craicmore (Kilts-On Celtic)
Willamette Park – Wednesdays, 6:30 PM (SW Macadam & Nebraska, south picnic area) Hands-on art activities for children beginning at 6:00 PM
- July 8 Reggie Houston’s C’Ex All Stars (New Orleans Jazz)
- July 15 Portland Water Bureau presents Sassparilla (Dustbowl Blues)
- July 22 Rhythm Culture (Jazz-Infused Reggae)
- July 29 South Portland Business Association presents The Troublemakers (Rock)
Wallace Park - Thursdays, 6:30 PM (NW 25th & Raleigh)
- July 9 Marianna & the Baby Vamps (Broadway Baby Cabaret)
- July 16 Forest Park Federal Credit Union presents Trash Can Joe (Old-Timey Strings)
- July 23 Aaron Meyer & His Band (Concert Rock Violinist)
- July 30 St James’s Gate (Celtic Fun)
|Wednesday, June 17th, 2009|
|Tuesday, June 2nd, 2009|
It is always so damn difficult to keep one's negative thoughts to one's self, but I find it get's easier with age.
|Monday, May 25th, 2009|
|Wednesday, May 13th, 2009|
|Sunday, May 10th, 2009|
|Friday, May 8th, 2009|
Looks like I'm going to LA for the first time in 26 years.........
anybody know any club promoters that may want to have a guest DJ, maybe July/August?
|Saturday, May 2nd, 2009|
Tonight I'll be spinning at Dementia with DJ Moniker!!!!
C'mon down, we start at 11:00pm this week.
And this will be our last Saturday at Bossanova, next week we return to Mt. Tabor.